Island Tiny Homes
SEE HOW IT IS BUILT
Design your Tiny Home today
Q: How long will it take to build my Tiny Home?
-Building time varies from one to four months depending on the model you choose and the materials you choose to finish your tiny home.
Q: Does Island Tiny Homes Deliver my finished product?
– We will deliver for an additional fee depending on your location.
Q: What is the square footage of an Island Tiny Home?
– Our most common design has 160 sq. ft. of ground floor area and 80 sq. ft. of loft.
Please note that depending on the trailer that you choose square footage will vary.
Q: Are these considered legal ‘dwelling structures’?
– These structures are legal to live in long or short term as long as they are parked on private property and the owner has given permission. For more information on legalities please check out this article.
Q: Where does Island Tiny Homes source their materials?
– We source our building materials from a wholesaler on the mainland to ensure quality and affordability.
Q: How is Island Tiny Homes support the green movement?
–Island Tiny Homes always takes great care during the designing and building process to keep building waste to an absolute minimum! We have also done hours of research in seeking out eco friendly options which we always prefer building with. However it is up to you to make the final call on the materials used in building your Tiny Home.
Q: What about the toilet?
– The two most common options for Tiny Home Bathrooms is to go with a dry composting toilet or a low flush RV style toilet with a holding tank stored underneath the structure.